2013. I have this wonderful feeling it will be a great year.
I believe in making resolutions; they give you the focus to complete certain tasks. Resolutions can be made any time of the year, and should be in some cases, but it’s traditional to make them for the fresh start of a new year and it’s all in good fun!
This year I have created 13 resolutions to complete before next New Year’s Day. Some of them I have already begun to work on and I’m feeling really positive about getting everything accomplished!
- Attend a game convention.
- Be acknowledged by my role models in gaming journalism (Jesse Cox, Dodger, and WoWcrendor to name a few).
- Complete 31 Days to a Better Blog.
- Create and adhere to a beauty regimen.
- Determine my style and begin rebuilding my wardrobe.
- Donate/Recycle/Sell/Trash unwanted possessions.
- Drink soda only occasionally, if at all.
- Eat fast food only once a week, if at all.
- Reach 200 subscribers on my blog.
- Reach 1,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel.
- Read 20 novels and/or graphic novels.
- Reinvent my look.
- Tone my body.