Happy New Year! I can’t thank you all enough for your support and interaction throughout this past year!
I believe in making resolutions; they give you the focus to complete certain tasks. Resolutions can be made any time of the year, and should be in some cases, but it’s traditional to make them for the fresh start of a new year and it’s all in good fun!
This year I have created 14 resolutions to complete before next New Year’s Day. Some of them I have already begun to work on and I’m feeling really positive about getting everything accomplished!
- Find two blog sponsors.
- Finish a paint-by-numbers painting.
- Get one of my planned tattoos.
- Learn and practice Yoga.
- Learn calligraphy.
- Learn to play the Piano.
- Plant and utilize a “Kitchen” garden.
- Prepare for pregnancy.
- Purchase My Father’s Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow and try every recipe in it.
- Reach 400 subscribers on my blog.
- Read 20 novels and/or graphic novels (5 our more must be classics).
- Scan and archive family albums.
- Solve a Rubik’s cube.
- Travel for two year wedding anniversary.